Sunday, November 14, 2010

Phir Milenge

Today is a sad day to me, as a good companion of mine at ISI, BC left for joining a job at NIO, Goa. A soft-spoken Mithun was a nice and good friend, never seen him getting angry of my 7 months association with him. A good Hindi teacher to me, no pun intended, i am not sure whether i never took advantage of him. I felt like i am losing a right arm of mine. As a predecessor in the fellowship programme, he should have completed the PhD, but a career in middle has changed his future. As am writing this sitting in the desk near his table is looking empty. It would take really a hard time to get over this.

But, Mithun I wish you a great career and all your heart desires to come true. We all at ISI, BC will miss you a lot. We all look forward to hear from you that you settle down soon.

No comments: