Monday, June 7, 2010

A Seed's Story

Should i germinate or be terminate
Will i tender or wither
Will i sprout or faint
Will i withstand or withhold
Or am i at the threshold
Peacocks gesticulate the onset of monsoon
Deers speculate the streak across
Tiger is looking bloodbath
Droplets are anointing me to warmth
Ants are piling up their grub
Oh, Gusty winds are overtaking
Hails are falling down breathtaking...

Will i be ushered in or will be carried away
I don't know or did not understand somehow
Will i grow big, prop down to shelter many
Will i feed my kind in cozy
As the air embraces me gently
It lulls me to fall asleep...

No idea will i make it tomorrow
If my strength allows to narrow
Are you taking me to nope
Or you leading me to hope...

Yep, whatever it may be
Whether it is ups or downs
I will branch out, give home for
To live forever in this world to bring forth
To be at the behest of my Creator
Till my life last....

No comments: