Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Miss You Nana...

Dear Nana,

Yesteryear you were with me, now me and my pen alone!
i am deeply thinking about you.
i am waiting to hear,
in my heart here,
with your stern voice and smile,
stop by me a while.

I long for you nana, as you were the best to me,
to play around,
to see what i am upto..
to make fun of,
to glee where i am unto..
to pat me on my back,
to put me on the track,
to alleviate the pain from me,
to accentuate the rigour in me,
to put a big smile,
to refrain me from guile,
to allay the laden,
to ease my burden,
I miss you a lot, nana.

No matter, whether it is rainy or sunny,
i want you to be right here, right now,
to caress, to dote, to smile, and to bless.

When will you be back nana,
It's thundering, rain is on its way,
Doves are back to my window after a day-long flight,
Cuckoo is singing to be heard through the jungle, breaking the silence and mourning,
Snails are through their way to find their love,
And where are you nana, i desperately need you.
You are deep down in my thoughts,
as i continue to hold you in my heart..

Do come around.
I got you nana, you are here.
I will meet you, until then get hold of me,
And never fail to say me, Hello...

No comments: